The submissions window for the Sinosphere Journal’s Spring 2022 edition is now officially closed! The deadline for submissions was January 30th, 2022.
Check out the wonderful research published in last year’s journal!
For those who are considering submitting papers to Sinosphere in the future:
Each submission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a file name that includes the contributor’s name. The paper should not have any identifying information within the document itself.
To be eligible to submit, contributors must meet the following requirements:
- At least one author must be a current graduate student or recent graduate. Preference is given to students and recent alumni from Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs member or affiliated schools.
- Recent graduates must have graduated within the same calendar year the submission cycle begins.
- Have permission from all authors of the paper prior to submitting.
Paper and Format Requirements
All submissions must meet the following requirements:
- Papers must be original research. Master’s theses, independent research papers, and co-authored faculty research are welcome.
- Papers should fall within the range of 4,000-10,000 words, excluding citations and bibliography.
- Papers should conform to Chicago Manual of Style endnotes. Authors are expected to convert citations prior to publication if their papers were not already in the Chicago citation style when initially submitted.
The Editorial Staff runs the selection process. The process is a two-stage blind review. The first stage is conducted by the editorial staff and includes final review of each paper by the Editors-in-Chief. At the next stage, papers will be reviewed by multiple members of the Faculty Review Board. Contributors are notified at each stage of the process. If a paper is published in another publication prior to the completion of the process, the contributor must inform the editorial staff.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.