The submission window is open from October 1st to January 31st each year. Each submission should be sent to email@example.com with a file name that includes the contributor’s name. The paper should not have any identifying information within the document itself.
To be eligible to submit, contributors must meet the following requirements:
- At least one author must be a current graduate student or recent graduate. Preference is given to students and recent alumni from Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs member or affiliated schools.
- Recent graduates must have graduated within the same calendar year the submission cycle begins.
- Have permission from all authors of the paper prior to submitting.
Paper and Format Requirements
All submissions must meet the following requirements:
- Papers must be original research. Master’s theses, independent research papers, and co-authored faculty research are welcome.
- Papers should fall within the range of 4,000-10,000 words, excluding citations and bibliography.
- Papers should conform to Chicago Manual of Style prior to publication.
The Editorial Staff runs the selection process. The process is a two-stage blind review. The first stage is conducted by the editorial staff and includes final review of each paper by the Editors-in-Chief. At the next stage, papers will be reviewed by multiple members of the Faculty Review Board. Contributors are notified at each stage of the process. If a paper is published in another publication prior to the completion of the process, the contributor must inform the editorial staff.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.